What You Need to Know About The Water Damage Restoration Process
When your home or place of business experiences flooding or other instances of excess water, it can develop signs of water damage, like mold growth, stains, and structural damage.
That’s why United Water Restoration Group of Colorado Springs wants to cover the water damage restoration process so you understand how we can help restore your home or commercial space.
What Is Water Damage Restoration?
Water damage restoration is the process of assessing water damage in a space, cleaning stains from surfaces, removing damaged items and materials, and replacing materials as needed.
How Does the Water Damage Restoration Process Work?
These are the steps you can expect from water damage restoration in Colorado Springs, Colorado:
- You consult with a water damage restoration expert and provide information on signs of water damage and how it happened.
- An expert inspects the impacted area to confirm the cause and assess the amount of damage.
- A team of experts uses commercial-grade equipment to remove water and excess moisture from the area.
- Using industrial fans and dehumidifiers, they dry the area to prevent mold growth.
- They may remove damaged items and materials, like flooring, carpeting, and furniture, disposing of them safely.
- Your experts then sanitize the entire area to remove bacteria or odors.
- Finally, they repair any minor structural damage.
How Much Does Water Damage Restoration Cost?
Prices can vary from as low as $1,000 to as high as $8,000, but your trusted expert can provide a fair estimate upon inspection.
The cost of restoring your home or building for water damage depends on:
- How much water collected in the space.
- Where the water came from and what kind of water it is.
- How long the water sat or absorbed into materials.
- The types of materials and items impacted in the space.
- Whether there is mold growth or material rot.
- Whether the space is residential or commercial.
Who Can I Trust to Restore Water Damage?
If you need water damage restoration in Colorado Springs, Colorado, look for water restoration experts with:
- Years of experience assessing and fixing water damage.
- Expertise in mold abatement.
- Insurance claim assistance.
- Dedication to quality and efficiency.
You can expect all of these features when you trust United Water Restoration Group of Colorado Springs, Colorado. Call us today at (719) 722-3178 to learn how we can help bring your home or commercial space back to normal.